Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry (Belated) Christmas?

Hello~
I forgot to wish you a 'Happy Christmas' yesterday >.< (what does "Merry" mean by the way? ô_õ)
I, myself, don't celebrate Christmas... so... it's date is not really imprinted in my brain ; _ ; *bow, bow*
Well.. so.. I wish you had an awesome Christmas~ ^ ^
This break from school is great! >_> (probably) I feel like it's some kind of dark magic source dragging out my lazy side.. ;A; I mean... I'm so freakin' lazy.... My back hurts a lot right now, I'M AGING!!!!! =[]
Anyways... so...
I've been starting to play Runescape ever since the second day of the break.... ; _ ; and.. I'm addicted to finishing quests. My goal is to achieve 500 pieces of music!! (because then I'll be able to do the Air Guitar emote *-*) Sorry for all the unnessecary information... ._.
ANYWAYS.
I ate ice cream today =D
Yes.. there are only blurry pictures since I took them with my cell... and.. well, the 'take photo' button is kinda retarded so I had to press it really hard BUT IT STILL DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO! So I stood there trying to keep my balance while my finger was shaking @__@ (nightmare) the photo above was the best I had... although it had started to melt HAHAH ._. The second photo is okay... though it looks like the ice cream itself is in my bare hand.... >_<
I don't know if any of my sentences are understandable... if not, I'm very sorry m(_ _)m
..but I'm kinda sleepy right now..... ( -o-) ZzZzzzZ
G'night >.<
(Secret: I'm not going to bed yet >__> I'm going to read a few chapters of Manga first <_>)

No comments: