Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Suffering comes to an end

Yay!
Tomorrow is the last day of school's first semester(sounds so sad to use that word... since "semester" means vacation in swedish ; _ ; and.. well.. it's NOT the last day of vacation ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Anyways, so...... I'm just going to wear my normal clothes to the church(the 'ending' is in the church ._.)... and... well.. it feels so wrong since my normal clothes are usually black and white @__@ and, well, christmas mostly revolves around red color ._. I'm going to feel like a criminal for breaking the invisible rules.... ; _ ; HAHAH.

I've finished my drawing by the way XD

It looks blurry and unfinished... but it's actually finished! It's just my sucky skills of making the white clothings look like they're "fully covered" and not "ooops, I forgot to color them!". TT^TT
But, oh well.

Oh yeah.. I forgot....! Yesterday, some classmate said I was cute as sugar ahahahah >//< We actually had to read our poems about our classmates, out loud, in front of the whole class.. so.. he read his... and he said I was cute as sugar o//o I definately think it was only for the sake of his poem... but I couldn't help but smile, eheee >//> ... our other classmates teased him and said "Wait, what did you say about her?" and he was like "Noo, I won't say it again." and went back to his seat. <//<
I told myself "It's no big deal, alright? Don't smile, don't smile." but I was being like ---> >x<
Hahahahahahahahahahahhah, die, die die. *shoots myself*

No comments: