Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sigh

Sing with me under the moonlight
and make this moment feel right
We'll sing a beautiful song
and lie to ourselves
that this is the place where we belong

A piece of art. Nuh, just kidding.. I drew that a few months ago, hahah. ^ ^
The photo above.. is... just a photo..where I tried to capture the moon in.. which I failed at...
...because I know nothing... ._.
Anyways. I'm kind of... feeling a bit anxious right now.. I'm not sure if I should say anything about it since I'm being anxious for a weird reason.. I just want to hit myself in the face, which is what I did a few hours ago @__@ UGH, I want to skip an assignment we have for "high school's english"! We have to video tape ourselves making a news broadcast! ;A; ..and I hate webcams or any sort of videocameras there is. I just hate having to make a video of myself.
I'm scared. -3-
I mean... what's made it even worse is that my little brother webcammed with some weird strangers through a website yesterday!! He wore a mask while doing that (okay, that was smart of him), BUT some old dude thought my brother was a girl!! Also, that old dude thought of himself as drunk because he drank coca-cola!! He was like "show me your boobies". So.. I told my brother to close the freakn' camera. When he closed it.. I seriously wanted to run to the kitchen, take a huge knife and stab it into the webcam so that it would NEVER work again. I mean... it scared the hell outta me!! ; __ ;
and now... my hatred for webcams has grown. Q_Q I want to escape TT^TT Who invented that sh*t? ;A;
Joke, joke.. it's not a shitty invention. It's actually a good one, though I hate them anyways...
Photos are good, videos are not... at least not if I'm the only one who will get video taped. If I'm dragged into that sh*t someone has to come with me!!!!!! .__.

No comments: