Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stress Balls

Hello!
I made some stress balls today x3
I used balloons, a bottle and flour.
~~~~~ I put some flour into the bottle and stretched the balloons so that they got a bit "bigger". (and blew into them too) Then I let the air out and put the balloon's "mouth" to the bottle's "mouth". (I'M SORRY FOR EXPLAINING IT THAT WAY BUT THAT'S THE BEST EXPLANATION I GOT SINCE I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES OF HOW I DID IT ;A;) So... after you'd made them "kiss" you just squish the bottle so that the flour can make it's way into the balloon's stomach, and then you tie its end .__.
These were the ones I was happy with the most 
The blue one is mine, the pink one is for Erin and the red one is for Sarah :3
~~~The one laying down there  with a straight mouth was the first one I made xD
And I made one for my brother too 
He likes big eyes <_<

Sososososoooo when they're finished you can squish and stretch them as much as you'd like >:3

No comments: