Tuesday, May 7, 2013

He pranked me.

I had the maths national exams today in the morning. Apparently it was for 80mins, not 60. 40mins for the "mental calculation" thingy and 40mins for the "motivate your answer" thingy .______. It went pretty well. At least better than I thought it would! :3
     After the test we went back to sewing classes to continue with our "clothes-sewing". So... when I was about to measure, the thingy on the shirt I was sewing, I stood up. I stood there with the measurments and stuff and then I was going to sit down. But. Guess what happened? Yeah, you guessed right. I landed on the floor. Bam. And who was the culprit? My guy-classmate. He thought it would be funny to mess with me. At first I didn't know what happened so I just sat on the floor staring into space. Then I heard him behind me saying "Are you okay...?" and felt his hands grabbing under my arms. So it hit me "That damn human being had removed my chair." and I felt the pain on my butt. I said "What the hell are you doing?" queitly for myself (I don't know if he heard) but I was pretty pissed <_< and I heard a girl behind me saying "Did she fall" and I'm like, "hell I did". He helped me up and said he was sorry, but I was too shook up to say anything and I kinda regret that... ;__; I should've said it was fine, because it really was. My friend who sat across from him yelled at him and asked me if I wanted her to beat him up. I said "No, it's okay." so she came in front of me and I turned my head away from him because I didn't want to look at his face. I started to cry .__. It didn't hurt that badly but my tears just fell. My friend asked me if I wanted her to stay beside me until my tears stopped but I told her it was okay. She told me "It's okay, I know how it feels" and I'm like "I'm not crying, it didn't hurt, it's okay, my tears are just falling without me wanting them to, I'm sorry" and laughed a bit. Then I asked her if she could hide my face from everyone else in the room because I hate it when someone sees me crying, so she stood up and covered for me. I really wanted to hug her >< Once my tears had stopped she went and pushed his head and went back to her seat (I never looked at him after what had happened, and I feel bad now .__.). He didn't say anything to her like for example "What the fuck are you doing?", he just continued with the sewing, with his head down (that's what my friend told me on our way home). And I heard her saying to him during that lesson "Why are you being like this? You're weird. Why didn't you say anything when I pushed your head like you would in any other situation? Why did you let me get away with it?" (she's got a crush on him :/). But he didn't respond. So I was like "oh, shit. He's gotten a bad conscience... and now I've gotten it too. I should've said it was okay =____=". But the lesson just went on as usual...
     Seriously, now I feel like an old woman. An old woman who can't tolerate jokes. He didn't mean to hurt me .____. He just did it to tease, for fun o___o Oh well..... e_e

Tomorrow.... there will be some kind of show where everyone from the different groups will show what they've done during their "students' own choices" time (I hope I explained that right ._.). Our group, the sewing-class-group(also known as the "Project Runaway" group) will walk on stage wearing our creations, yay ._. Like models(that's what she said).

By the way... my dad was boiling eggs today and this is what I saw:

DIIIIIE, DIE!!!
Poor thing .___.

No comments: