Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pinkyyyyyy + Me? Role Model?

The pink flowers' leaves are falllinngggg ;_____;
but they're still as beautiful & pretty as ever, on the ground <3
Before:
After:



They were like... all over the ground!!!! *Q*
(and... these were the ones taken from my phone )

There can never be too many pictures :'3
And this is at school  (you can't really see the "pinkies" so clear xD)
.............................................................................................................
Anyways... so...
Today wasn't anything special...
Except for that during English class we watched a movie called "The Full Monty". A movie about male strippers...... mostly.... e___e The teacher chose that movie because she thought it was fun to watch o.o I didn't think it was that funny to watch though... since I spent most of the time covering my eyes with my hands to prevent myself from seeing naked male butts. ;______; awmg.

During the French today, my "French-classmate-from-8th-grade" said I was her role model ;A; She said she looked up to me because she thought I had good grades on everything, and was good at everything!!!!!!! so I was thinking like "O__O; NO! DON'T LOOK UP TO ME. THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT ME!" ;____________; hwah. And she forcefully hugged me too and said "I'm going to miss you when you graduate 9th grade D: We're going to be separated......." .______. And then she spent most of the lesson talking to me about high school and which program I'd chosen. She also said she was jealous of my eyes ._______________________. She likes asian eyes, that's what she said o.o

Tomorrow will be an "activity day" in which everyone from 6th grade to 9th grade will be playing football until lunch....... yay, it will be so much fun! -___- I'm going to die mentally....

No comments: