Saturday, May 11, 2013

Basketball earrings

I made basketball earrings today :3
~They're for my childhood friend since her birthday's on Tuesday ^^

-------------I used clay to make the basketballs----------
~~~First off, I used my hand to roll, roll, roll them(the clay pieces) & flatten them.
~~~Then I used a needle to make the lines of the basketballs on the front and on the back.
~~~The small openings for them to be able to hang were also made by a needle (obviously)
and then I put those stuff in v (I have no idea what they're called)
After that, I waited for the clay to dry ^ ^
When the clay had dried I started to paint ~

And also, let them dry before painting the black lines '-'
Soooooo, once it had dried it was time for the black linesss
(looks like a bird x3)

The lines got a bit messy so after it had dried(again) I covered the messiness with the orange.
Like that ^ .__. (still messy but it was the best I could do xD)
annnnd the other sides look like this:
(Finished)

So I put them in the box with the bracelet and the dice I bought for her.
But before I did so, I opened up the wrapped present that the cashier had fixed for me.. '-'
and fixed the bracelet since it looked a bit plain :I
Before:
After:
annnd then I put the earrings into the box too xD
and.... closed it .___.
So..... now I just have to wrap it up again ._.

(was all that information even necessary? o.O)
bye! '-'

No comments: