Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Badmouthing people....


I just have to make a quick post about something that has been disturbing me lately....

I don't understand. Are people just badmouthing each other because they're bored/jealous?
-Why do people need to care so much about what others do?
-Why is it so hard to turn a blind eye?
-Why waste so much time on making notice of every single movements others do, or every single thing others say?
-WHY WASTE TIME ON BADMOUTHING?

---If you don't like him/her, then fine. Keep it to yourself, because honestly, I couldn't care less. Badmouthing others in front of me will only make you look like a bad person in my eyes. And no, it's not like I'm a pure human being or anything. I've also been badmouthing others, BUT I've learned to stop. I mean... after seeing people talk like that I think to myself "Is this how I look when I'm badmouthing others as well?" So everytime I catch myself thinking in a negative way of others I tell myself "No, this isn't right. Just mind your own bussiness, kay?"

---If you're about to badmouth someone, just stop for a minute and think. I promise, you will realize that you have nothing to gain from it. At some point in your life you will realize that it's just going to make you look like a bitch.(sorry about that)
     But seriously... ;___; I can't tolerate it when people badmouth each other. It makes me feel sad and disgusted by myself because I'm sitting there listening to it. It feels like I'm being a part of the badmouthing even though I haven't said or uttered a sh*t. Like the quiet person that I am, I can just continue with what I was doing silently and hope for them to realize that I'm in no way interested in what they have to say about others.

And.... I know badmouthing is natural. It's not like I'm expecting everyone to be like angels. It's just that... I've been hearing this and that far too many times and.... it's disturbing me. ;____; I just want to be able to throw everyone's mean words into the trash.... ;c
~~~Goodnight...

No comments: