Monday, May 20, 2013

The Ending Is Near

Helloes.
I picked this giant weird shaped three clover on my way home today x3
I just thought it was time to get those "summer pictures". Oh yeah.
Anyways..
The ending of 9th grade is near
Can't wait ! ><
Soon, I'll be able to start anew at my new school ^ ^ I mean.... nobody will know each other so isn't it time to be yourself without being afraid of what others think? :3 Ugh, I hope high school won't be as horrible as everyone seem to think. ;-; I'm a bit scared. I finally came to a decision of which program in high school I would be attending. I chose technology. The program where the majority is guys. =  = I just chose the program I was most interested in... but now I'm regretting it a little. I mean, I don't want to experience this all over again(the thing about a class with mostly guys & the violance + bullying because they look down on girls). I just don't want to.... but at the same time I feel the "just do what you enjoy, nothing else matters".
Wish me luck.
I'm attending there in about three months..........................................

No comments: