Saturday, May 18, 2013

Eurovision "celebration" in town 14-18 May.

Hello ^^
Do you watch Eurovision Song Contest?
Me neither.
But... they have the contest in Malmö this year since Sweden won last year. I know that because Malmö is really close to where I live and because my younger brother had applied to the "school eurovision contest" thingy and got to see them practise, before the real thing, in Malmö. :)

Okay, so.. they also put up these stalls with stuff to buy here in the city I'm living in. The stalls were owned by different countries and they were selling different stuff. I only remember a few countries and those were Germany(they sold jewerly, mini.guitars, scarves), Greece(dunno), Italy(dunno, food?), Spain(dunno, probably food too), France(soap and parfumes), Great Britain (fudge), and strangely I saw Thailand too .___. (they sold food). Some sold plates too, but I don't remember which country it was.

I went there yesterday too, so I thought I'd write a post today.
But I didn't buy anything today... which I should have... if I made there in time.... which I didn't -.-
Anyways, yesterday I bought fudge from Great Britain, a necklace from Germany and my sister bought soap from France and earrings from Germany ^ ^
Most of the photos I took was of Great Britain's fudge.



Look, they had Cappuchino too 
They also had wasabi taste Awmg o_o; I wonder what it tastes like xD (didn't buy it though)
Okay... basically there were only pictures of The British Fudge Company xD

Got home with this in my hand :D

And then these too 
(the earrings were my sister's)

Yay xD
I love that Amazonite stone! >< It's so pretty ;u;

Okayyyyy, this year I watched a bit of the Eurovision Song Contest. Annnnd Malta was actually my favorite number. 

"Tomorrow" by Gianluca Bezzina
I mean... seriously... he and his music just makes me soso happy >< 
He seems like a positive & happy person :'3

Sweden's song is also quite good ^^
~You by Robin Stjernberg (this version is actually more like an aucoustic version o.o)

Okay, I'm cheering for those two xD

No comments: