Saturday, May 25, 2013

Anime Convention gone kduofhdj

Hello.
There's an Anime Convention ongoing right now. It began yesterday(Friday). Me and my friend were going there to buy the ticket to be able to get in. They actually started to line up in front of the school, that the convention would be at, already at 4 or 5pm. And they were going to open up the doors at 7pm. Me and my friend arrived there at 7.30. But they hadn't opened up the doors yet so the line was soooo long. We had to wait for like an hour before they informed us that they had some problems with stuff so they couldn't open up yet. So.... we waited there in that line.... a lot of people came cosplaying so it was fun, in the beginning... As minutes and minutes passed by... it was getting colder and colder... We had to wait in the line for 3-4 hours! What's worse; in the cold. They didn't open up until 22.00, and when they had opened only two people got in once at a time. So.... it took 45 minutes till we reached the steps to the front door. My feet hurt and my back hurt, and I was freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing. I actually wanted to go home but my friend just didn't want to. She said "We've been waiting here for 2hours, so I'm not going home until I get that damn ticket!". So I'm like... okay.... ;_; That day was the only day they were selling those "whole-weekend-ticket" so that you could join the convention on Friday, Saturday and Sunday... so.. she just had to get that ticket...

Look, we had to stand there until the sun went down.... It was windy also.........
Anyways.. =  =
Ignore my "arm hair" =_=
When we finally got our "bracelet ticket"(the green&pink one) we just went home. I mean.. I was soooooooooo tired... my legs felt like jelly. and my "back-hurting" made me feel like an old woman... So when I came home I just had to sleep right after I'd eaten, since I hadn't eaten anything at all before I went there...........

Sosososoooooooo. When I woke up today I had a headache.. I woke up by the vibration of my phone ringing beside my pillow. My friend was calling me to ask when we were going to the convention again. So.. I had to get up (even though I wanted to sleep 385099723hours more) and get dressed before she came and pressed the door bell... so, I took the medicine before we left but... oh dear, the medicine only helped against the headache I had.... but not against the "stomach ache". I went around for 5hours with my stomach aching to the fullest without any complaint until around 3pm (we arrived there at 10pm). I tried so hard not to make those faces that showed my pain so my friend was not aware of it.. but once I told her my stomach hurt she just... didn't listen.... Anyways.... I bought some stuff at the convention.
A "Sasuke-bookmark", a "potion-necklace" and an iPhone case. The iPhone case is for my other friend who didn't come with us to the convention. ^ ^' I hope she'll like it :I

To be honest, I didn't really have a good time considering the horrible state I was in. We didn't really do anything special... we only went around, looking at stuff they were selling, went to the drawing room, oh! I found some nice drawings there by the way :3




!and we also went to the karaoke room... and then we went home because I was at my limit, so I called my dad to get me home. I just had to stay there because my friend's parents said she wasn't allowed to be at the convention if I wasn't.... so if I went home, she also had to go home.... that's why I had to stay there with her. I just didn't want to ruin her fun... which I did in the end...

No comments: