Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"Byebye 9th grade" in about a month ;3

I've just finished my physics and French homework so I'm taking a break right now! ^ ^

~~~~I can't believe it's only about a month left till graduation of 9th grade! I can't wait to say "byebye school" and "hihi high school" ><! (sounds like stuttering .___.)

~~~~Today I took some pictures of our school since I wanted to have some kind of memory of it~~~~
I just love those trees together!!! >< My classroom is right next to it, on the second floor! That's why I have the most amazing view since my seat is sideways and not towards the whiteboard . *-*
Aw, I'm going to miss it... :/


Okay, this was a pretty useless post but *shrug* I'm just so excited ><! (and to be honest I also just wanted to show off the trees <_<)
~Okay! Back to homework!~

No comments: