Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Making of Two Cakes


Today after school I baked two cakes ^ ^ One mini-cake for my friend since her birthday's today, and one
big cake for my family since my brothers couldn't accept the fact that they wouldn't get to taste it .__.
It took like 7hours (literally) to finish it all. It's not really a surprise though... since I'm slow at doing everything ><
~~~ Bake, bake, bake :3


Hwah ;_; My hand got all red from just blending the ingredients T-T

Okay! Into the oven :3
...and wait for about 55 mins...
During the wait ----> I whipped the cream. BY HAND.

And then I got out the cake and made a hole in the middle of it & put it into the fridge for it to cool down.

That thingy(that used to fill the hole in the big cake) is going to be my friend's little mini-cake. ^ ^
I "slashed" it to "thin" pieces like this 
Then I just put the filling into the different "floors" .___. Like... cream, fruits and stuff ><
and then I put the pieces together and put a "cream blanket" all over the cake (except for the mouth). and then put the kiwi on as the cake's eyes.


The back of the cake is filled with kiwi and raspberries.
This is the finishing look 
Okay, so next is the big cake '-'
There's nothing special to it but eh..





~Finishing look  

No comments: