Friday, May 10, 2013

"Armless Flying Cat Hoodie" Part 1

I'm almost finished with my "armless flying cat hoodie" (that's what I call it). I got pretty happy with it so far.... (kind of) I'm not satisfied with the ears.... I could've done it better, I could've measured it more "correctly" and I could've sewn it better but whatever ;_;
What's left is the wings. o3o
~~~~~~It should look a bit like this:
(As you can see, I only made one template for the wings)
I'll show how those wings will turn out in the second part of "Armless Flying Cat Hoodie". ^ ^
~~~~~~Okay, so this is the outcome so far:
(Ignore the wing xD)
And this was my expectation:
Close enough '-' (the wings on the sketch is sloppy drawn xD)
~~~~~~ I'll put a "How to" when I'm finished with the whole thing so stay tuned :3 (if you're interested)

No comments: