Saturday, May 11, 2013

I miss our bunnies ;_;

I was looking at our old pictures and found ones of our bunnies >< 
I miss them so much ;c
I miss showering them....
I miss playing with them...
I miss everything about them ;____________________;
~~~Me and my sister used to have bunnies. My bunny is the brown one(female, name: Tella) and my sister's is the black one(male, name: Nasse). >< They're siblings ;o
~~~~~~ The cages and mini houses were made by my sister '-'




Awmg, look at the "ground" in her cage ^ xD So many "poopies". I was so lazy so I didn't really clean her cage that often. '-' .... and that caused me to have a phobia for maggots.... *shivers, cry*
I was about to clean the cage one day... but when I started to scoop I saw something wiggle in her poo and then I discovered those sdilfhywareoihyjoireuyjliutrektkfheakjfdkxjciudfeiu WHITE DISGUSTING MAGGOTS. ;A; I got shivers, looked away quickly, and then I started to cry ;_______________________________; OMGGG, so I had my sister to help me clean the cage until those incredibly yucky maggot-eggs(and the maggots themselves) were completely eliminated from my bunny's cage. My childhood friend helped me also ;_; From then onwards I cleaned the cage every week T~T
One day those two made babies.... We never knew it ._. But some other day we saw that Tella had a pile of her "white thingies" (what do you call those white thingies on the ground in her cage?) in a corner so it was all bubbly. We didn't think it had any special meaning to it... but then we saw something pink underneath moving. Then we realized she had babies!!!! >o< they were soso cute !!! ;_;
~~~~~~I couldn't find the pictures on them when they were small and pink, only the ones when they'd grown.

AREN'T THEY SO ADORABLE?!?!?!? >///<
...... We had to give them away(including Nasse and Tella) because we traveled to Thailand every year so we couldn't take care of them ;c ... and I heard they escaped from their new owners pretty often ;-; Anyways, they're dead. The owners gave them away to the next ones who wanted them and so on... so they had different owners every time I got the news about them. 

No comments: