Thursday, September 13, 2018

Construction work on the bathrooms - I peed in the "bucket toilet" they provided us with

One last quick post! XD

Yes, I peed in the bucket toilet the construction workers provided us with because we don't have our bathrooms at the moment yay :'D The thing is, I planned to pee in one of the bathrooms they arranged for us outdoors at night (because I sleep late nowadays... it's 3am again HEHE) but my mum was too worried for me and told me to pee in the bucket instead. My parents are actually against anyone peeing or pooping in the bucket because of how they're clean freaks (understandably), so I found it funny how my mum was willing to make such a sacrifice to keep me "safe". In all honesty though, the bathrooms outdoors require too much effort to get to, to only pee or poop.... I sound so stuck up, I'm sorry. But ahhh, we're just so used to having a bathroom so close to us that walking out of the appartment, down the stairs, and further away just to pee/poop is such a pain.

One of our dead bathrooms:


Let's talk about my experience. The bucket toilet has these tiny things that help get rid of the nasty smell so it wasn't too bad (idk what they're called..). I actually tried to smell it after I peed and I didn't feel anything other than the scent from those "things" :^) The ONLY thing that made it weird was that my parents put the bucket toilet on the balcony, lmao. So yeah, I pulled down my pants, got half naked to pee in the bucket on the balcony. It felt funny and proud of myself as well. No worries though, no one saw. It was pitch black outside.

.... imagine peeing or pooping out in the open like that though, with no door to lock, and someone walks "in" on you. How embarrassing :^D "Uhh.. I'm just peeing. Don't look pls :^)"

Here's a peek of the bucket toilet when it was unused in the hallway as well as the "stuff" that helped with the smell xD


Ok. Goodnight.

<3

c:

*cough* Idk how to handle this whole situation though because I feel anxious with the construction workers in the apartment the first half of the day ;__; Reminds me of when my siblings' friends would come over and I would hide in my room and starve until they left TuT

No comments: