Friday, December 14, 2012

Free :D

Wow :D
My sister had ordered a pink cell phone case for her HTC-something-I-don't-know-because-I'm-probably-old-fashioned, but got a case for a Samsung Galaxy S instead. It didn't fit her phone, obviously... so she mailed them saying they sent her the wrong one. Guess what?? They mailed her back saying they'd send her the right one(for HTC) and that she didn't have to send the wrong case back! So I got it from her XD
Hahah, my phone is Vivaz so it doesn't fit. but I've actually been thinking of buying a new one.. Either a Samsung Galaxy S3 or a Samsung Galaxy Note 2... so it's probably perfect. I don't like pink though ; _ ; But... since it's free... I'll just take it :'3

Also.. I looked into my old photos and found this drawing I created for a teacher when I was in Thailand..


I didn't color it because there was no time left to do that...
She wanted me and my sister to draw for her, hahah @__@
..and so, we did.

No comments: