Monday, December 10, 2012

Irritated

Okay so...
I'm back to complain a bit. Hahah..
Sarah told me "Life's much easier than you think".
I got pissed... I might not have the right to get mad.. but no, life's not easier than I think. Her life might be easy, but mine's not the same as hers, alright? I'll probably regret typing all of this, but let's be honest about my feelings for "once"...
     I'm probably killing myself for all the homework and stuff, but she doesn't care one bit about school... so, that's what makes the difference.. and my other friend, Erin... She.... she can't finish any assignment (at all) without my help. She asks me for my help on every task given to her... it's like... I'm doing them for her..since whenever I try to explain, she never gets it.. so I have to give her the answers and then explain.. I'm dying mentally here.. She doesn't get anything of the questions she's got to answer and so on.. even if they were the most easy ones.. I don't know if I'm being mean, but I just can't take it.

She's gotten a new friend that she's getting attached to, like really attached. So.. she spends her time with that person(it's not love, it's friendship, don't take it the wrong way)... and she never really contacts me until she needs help. With homework. I'm starting to think... is she going to use me until I die? @_@ She's gotta learn to take care of her homework when she starts high school, really. I can't take it anymore. I get irritated really easy, and I hate it. Hahah, I can't tell her to back off either. I'd feel bad..

PS. It's seriously getting really cold here...and I always wear thin jackets -.-
I've probably never known the feeling of wearing a thick jacket. @__@

No comments: