Saturday, April 13, 2013

Clay - Kitten

I played with clay yesterday, and made a kitten out of it. It's for my friend because she managed to ignore the guys who was mean to her. (I told her that she'd get something from me if she managed to ignore the guys in our class, and pretend they were invisible to her, during 14 days. They used to bully her... and she had a very tough time. They bullied her because they liked it when she told them to fuck off. I seriously don't know what's wrong with them but whatever.. I'm proud of her because she succeeded. ^ ^ I have no idea if she'll like it... but I made this for her:


and.. under it says:
"Stay strong" ;_;
It looks... terrible but.. uh.. ><

3905059467 pictures











It's... like a curse not being able to stop taking millions of pictures of just one thing e_e
(PS. Yeah, I was working on a drawing like a week ago.. but we're having a lot of exams right now so.. I'm currently taking a break '-')


No comments: