Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sushi during "home economics class"

Today I had so much fun ^o^
We made sushi during the home economics class! We're having this assignment to choose making food from different parts of the world. Our first choice was from Asia, Japan --> Sushi
Okay, it wasn't really my and Erin's choice, it was Sarah's. We had to go along with it since she's so into japan '-' and.. I don't regret giving in to her choice! I had so much funnnnnnnn. ;A;
I really wanted to take pictures on everything we did.. but uh.. I didn't.. because it would've distracted me from making the sushi with Sarah and Erin. (okay.. that was not really it.. truth is I didn't dare to ;_;)

Picture taken by Erin ^




Picture taken by Erin ^
Picture taken by Erin ^
Picture taken by Erin ^
Picture taken by Erin ^
Picture taken by Erin ^
Picture taken by Erin ^

Picture taken by Erin ^

Picture taken by Erin ^

Picture taken by Erin ^

Picture taken by Erin ^

Picture taken by Sarah ^
This was (almost) everything we used + the rice:
Picture taken by Erin ^
When we were eating we invited our classmates to eat too xD Four of them decided to try it out, and two of them managed to swallow it. The other two spit it out in the trash =  = The two who didn't spit it out said "It tastes like dishwasher liquid(or whatever you call it o.o)!! Ewww" and "It tastes like the sea". Hahah. The other two who didn't like it just spit it out and said "eww!". Oh well, at least our teacher liked it.
I thought it was okay. The rice was a bit too watery(or how you call it) though ><

No comments: