Thursday, June 6, 2013

These days

Hello :)
These past days have been pretty chill since there's no homework left to do ^-^

The most surprising part during these days is that I got to buy a new phone(with the money I saved up)! We went into town to buy it yesterday ^ ^ I bought the black Samsung Galaxy s3 since the white one got sold out. When my sister was going to buy herself a pair of headphones she asked an employee there about which one that was suitable for her phone. That employee was actually pretty rude. He didn't smile at all. It was like he was waiting for us to go. He just introduced some pair of headphones that wasn't that good. She bought it, but she was unhappy with it >< She was in a pretty bad mood after that ;____;
     Yesterday wasn't a usual school-day(thank God). It was one of those activity days where we(the ninth graders) had to take care of the activities for the younger students, who got devided in different groups. I was with the "jump rope group" and had to make sure they were jumping the rope during one minute. Surprisingly; it was pretty tough :I They were all really good though! Some of them actually reached high amounts of jumps during that one minute! :D (I'm impressed). To be honest, I am such a weak human being .__.

The second thing that happened was that I got to buy a dress for that "speech day" (or "ending day" or how you call it) todayyy! ( + We had the day off from school today since it's the Swedish national day ^-^)
I'm not really used to wearing dresses, so it looked(and felt) really weird during the first seconds I tried it on, in the dressing room at the store. '-' And the dress was too long too(I felt so short ;_;) so my mother is going to fix the bottom of the dress for me (in the picture, the bottom is pinned with nails and I was wearing high heels too. It hurt after a few minutes! D: I will never understand how some people can walk in high heels). >< We also bought Frapino drinks and mudcake x) *yum, yum*


( Yes, I took these "Frapino & mudcake pictures" with my new phone xD )

What's really, really awesome is that we're going on a classtrip to an amusement park in Copenhagen tomorrow! It's kind of a way to have a "good time" with the class before we separate. (It's going to be fine! We won't be with the guys anyway since we're not close at all.) This class doesn't feel like a regular class. The guys and the girls never hang out together. It's like a lava-crack between us. But... who would want to spend their time with them when they're being like "that" ? ? ? :''( I know I wouldn't want to...
     Copenhagen is really close to the city I'm living in(in Sweden). I live in the south so I just have to cross this "Öresundsbron"(bridge) in the city, next to the city I'm living in, to get there x) I can even spot the bridge from my balcony!!! (If I use the zoom-button on the camera.......... .__.)
     We're going by train. I promise I will get as many pictures as I can! This will be fun. (Just kidding. It won't be) I'm so boring to hang out with! Dx I can't even ride anything without getting sick and wanting to throw up... I hope they have a ferris wheel there... :') Lol, I'm going to have to ride it by myself since none of my friends are willing to ride it with me *cough* Just kidding. They are willing to. But only just once :(( That's good enough though. )

2 comments:

MiNapi said...

Wow, who would have thought, I want that same phone (in white)! That or a Samsung Note 2... x3

If he wasn't closing shop soon, that guy sounds quite rude. It's too bad your sis had to encounter a salesperson with such a bad attitude, in addition to buying something from him. D: She should probably avoid those kinds of salespeople in the future.

Your dress is pretty! Yellow is such a happy color. I never wear really long dresses mostly because I'm such a shortie. xD So I make do with slightly above the knee and slightly below (<---when I have heels). And yes, heels are evil and so bad for the feet... which is why I go by using them in moderation and for short periods of time.

That food looks so good! I haven't tried mudcake but I do love chocolate cake. (^.^)

I wanna ride a ferris wheel! I miss the ones in Tokyo because they light up at night in rainbow colors and there's just something so magical about them. I really love ferris wheels, at least, the ones that are more for the view. I'm so jealous. XD

You'll find other stuff to do besides crazy rides. Maybe you could just enjoy food and play games. Those things are fun too. :D Have fun! I so wanna see what a Swedish amusement park looks like!

hershoutouts said...

Oh! My mind was also "jumping" between buying a Samsung Galaxy s3(in white) or a Note 2! O: (they didn't have the white one in stock.. ;_; It's totally okay though, since I like the black one as well) I wanted the Note 2 because of the "creativity" thingy and all those functions that are better than the s3, of course xD But in the end I bought s3 because it's smaller. I was worried that the Note 2 wouldn't fit in my hand or my pockets ;__; I didn't get to buy it either, so I just chose the s3! XD

Yeah .__. When he was called to help her, he just stood somewhere talking to some girl for about 10 minutes before he came .______.

Thank you! :D
Does long dresses make you look shorter?!?!? D: (I'm a shortie too! XD)

Oh, you don't have to be jealous! This ferris wheel wasn't big at all XD XD It was like those small ones!! *disappointed* ;_________________; Yeah, me too! I love ferris wheels because the view *-*

Haha, yeah x) But I couldn't. I was forced to go on the rides '^'
(Thank you. I had, even though I felt pretty sick ! :D I saw your messages when I was riding the train. I was smiling like an idiot xD I didn't have the time to reply though, since I lost the internet connection :/ And when I came home I got really tired. I replied to two of them though! And I also read your blog before I went to sleep ^-^)

PS. I forgot to mention that Copenhagen is in Denmark. So it's a Danish amusement park, heheh >.<