Monday, January 16, 2017

Personal Reply To One of My Readers + a mini update

MiNapi:
I've been trying to reply to your comment many times but to no avail. After months and months I'm back to try again because I really want you to know how much I appreciate your comments ;__;; I've been trying to reach you through different methods, not sure if you've noticed. I feel like such a creep but honestly, thank you so much. I hope this reply gets to you, because if it doesn't I'll be so sad about it... (I couldn't publish it as a reply to your 2 years old comment, and I still don't know why...)

Thank you so much for your comment on my latest published post. I get what you mean about having hatred towards facebook and such.. it's not exactly a pleasant place >< I really hope you're doing well, and I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been going through so much changes and I can't wait to update you, that is if you're still interested ;__;;

To all readers:
I'll start to try posting again whenever I find the time to. The small update I can give you right now is that I'm studying an aesthetic program at the moment and I'm actually enjoying it. The process hasn't exactly been easy but I'm happier now ^^

1 comment:

MiNapi said...

Hi! Aw.. no problem! (^^) Some of your posts had me relating to them and I ended up posting my thoughts. I'm glad to see that you appear to be doing better! I hope everything goes well for you in your future endeavors!