Monday, November 5, 2012

Bad luck!

I was back hours ago.. but I was too lazy to write something about it until now. >.-
(partly because I was forced to play S4 League with my brother >.>)
I had bad luck... the store only had a right-boot. (for a pair you need 1 right-boot and 2 left-boot.. OF COURSE YOU KNEW THAT Q_Q) No.. well.. they actually had a pair... but the left-boot was damaged... so she said "You don't really want a damage boot right?" so.. I said "N-no.... :<"
Her: Too bad... :/
Me: .... (YES, TOO BAD. YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE BUT I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW!)
I was so excited to buy them... ;____;
huuuwaaaah... TT^TT
Another "bad" thing is that.... we almost couldn't get home because they blocked almost every damn road.
... so... we got off the bus....
.... looked in front of us... *blocked* CAN'T GET THROUGH >3<
(by the way: that blue "building" is their(the workers') temporary house TT^TT They're about to build a new appartment.... which I won't be living in Q_Q)

...looked behind us.... "Oh! There's a 'free' way! :D"
....going up....
....and...
You're kidding me?!?!?
Alright.. alright... we'll walk alongside of the "car road"
Watch out ;__;
Lol.. I feel free *-*
Okay... so... finally @.@
but... unfortunately... we can't take a shortcut...
-___-

hwaaah... ~
It's late!!! 10.36pm.... ;__;
I don't wanna have school! :'<
I'm just gonna... dry my hair before going to bed ---> I just took a shower! >.<
G'night!!!!! ~

No comments: