Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wow. Just WOW.

Wow. I finally finished my homework.. and it's 12pm soon!!! >_<
Today I literally almost killed myself mentally... The studying... and school thing is killing me. TT^TT
I'm not going to be able to keep this up because I know I'm going to break apart sooner or later. ò_ó
Anyways.
I don't really have time for anything apart from homework and school anymore... *shoots myself* (well not shooting myself literally @_@ BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) But the good news is that I'm going to get one week off school next week! You see.. Next week will be a week where we have to "practice our work skills" at.. well.. work places. For me, I'll be practicing at the hospital ^ ^
Hehee, at least I'm free from homework (。◕‿‿◕。)
So during that time, I'll be doing everything I've ever wished to do!! :D
G'night! >.<

You look so beautiful in white~
Yeah, I fell in love with this video. 

No comments: