Monday, November 5, 2012

School

Without school my life wouldn't be as weird as it is right now. I'm such a boring person.. I mean... never getting out of the house if it weren't for school... nerding myself by reading manga and by playing games everyday. NOT A HEALTHY LIFE.
Anyways.
So.. today... someone threw a cup down from the second floor to the first. (there's a hole on the second floor so that you can watch the people from the first floor from there *confused*) The cup could've made a big damage on human beings if someone was there at the time it crashed.
The students at this school never really think about the consequences of their actions... I mean... a few months ago someone threw a table to the second floor .__.
Some teachers came into our classrooms and asked if we knew something about this.. but of course.. although it might not have been them; no one would confess, right? >.>

So... another "big" thing is that the 7th grade(my brother's class) might close because there are very few students in that class. It's quite unbelievable... but they're only six. More and more students transfers to other schools... and well... this school doesn't really want to pay for the 7th grade to remain because of the small amount of students there. .___.

ANYWAYS!
Yesterday.. I didn't sleep until 12pm because I was busy downloading S4 League -.-
LOL, it took 438275923875923875 mins because our internet was retarded.... I couldn't let it load during the time I slept because IT WOULD (SOMETIMES) JUST STOP LOADING (bad connection).
Sooo.... I'mma head into town soon to buy new "winter boots". ^ ^ I've already gotten my mind on a pair of white boots~ HAHAH, so........... @.@ SARAH WANTED TO BORROW MY FABRIC PAINT because she saw my shirt and wanted to do the same with hers.... ó.ò (off topic) Am I being stingy? Hahah, I don't really want her to borrow because I got them as a late birthday present.... and because there's only a small amount left. ;___; ... and because I want to use more of it.... and.... because she kind of hates me for some unknown reason... TT^TT

I'M NOT AS DENSE AS I PRETEND TO BE,
I KNOW THE REASONS WHY YOU'RE BADMOUTHING ME.

...or do I? >.>
Pshh, anyways. I'm off! XD

No comments: