Thursday, November 15, 2012

Finally some peace...

I miss being a child of the human kind,
I miss running into the wild with my mind.

Finally some peace.....
I seriously.... almost died mentally this week.... a lot happened. Both good and bad. >.<
Well, you see! The good thing is that I got the boots I wanted :D Mom thinks they're weird..... dad is afraid they'll get dirty since they're white... and my brother laughed at them... pshhh >3<
Anyways..
The weirdest thing that happened this week was that some guy-classmate accidently sat on a "sticking-up-needle" (what do you call those? o.O) and.... talked to me and Erin about it during the lesson.
Him: Ouch! I sat on it!!! *turns around to look at us* e__e D'you know who put it there??
(he didn't take it off @__@)
Me: No .__.
Erin: Haha xD
Him: Stop laughing! AAAAAAHHHH It's not funny!!! ò.ó It hurts! ._.
Me and Erin: ok @__@
Him: It hurts .__.
Me and Erin: We know that @_@
Him: It hurts! ._.
Me and Erin: pffft- (HE HAD A NEUTRAL EXPRESSION ALL THE TIME, SO IT BECAME COMICAL HAHAH XD)
Him: IT HURTS!!!!! .__.
Erin: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Me: hahah.... >.<
Him: Take it off for me? Please *turns around for us to see it*
Me and Erin: *gulp* do it yourself!!! >.<!!
Him: PLEASE! It hurts .__.
*walks over to teacher*
Him: Teacher please take it off for me ;__;
Teacher: what?
Him: It hurts.

Lol another incident was during the 'crafting lesson'..
Sarah: Someone please help me!! >3<
*someone in class takes a random object and hits her on her shoulder*
Sarah: AAAAA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!??!?!?
Him: What? .__.
Sarah: WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!?!?
Him: Because you said 'Someone please touch me' ??? .__.
Me and Erin: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! He mistook her for saying 'please touch me' X'D
(LOL, and plus.. he hit her with that random object x'3 Poor Sarah ;___;)

No comments: