Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Children

Little brother is walking there X3

Today was the weirdest day... ever...

Firstly:
Someone farted during the english classes two times so we had to change classrooms. It was like... a SMELLY BOMB.

Secondly:
Picture taken last summer :3
A little girl came up to us when we were about to leave school.
Little girl: Some girl is being mean to me!! ;c
Erin: *looks at me* hahah, why is she telling us this? xD *looks at her* aww, what did she do? :o
Me: Yeah.. tell us.. o_o
Little girl: She called me a brat, and she called me ugly :c
Erin: You know what you have to do in these situations?? >:D You ought to tell her the same thing she told you! >:3
Me: *looks at Erin* No... *looks at her* You shouldn't listen to what she says... I mean.. look at you.. you're really cute. ó_ò
Little girl: Yeah.. my mommy is really cute.. :'c
Me: yeah.. so that means you are too! So she lied.... <:'S
Erin: NO! You have to fight back!! >:o Do what I say, don't listen to her *looks at me with a "shut up" look*
Me: NO! Don't do what she says, listen to meee o_o
Little girl: I'll listen to both of you... :c *looks at me* but you have to tell her she can't call me a brat or ugly :'c Come with me! *starts walking*
Me: *panic* Erin... Erin.. I donn't wannt to ;~;
Erin: Yeah, we have to escape, hahahahah XD It's your fault anyway. So get yourself outta this! >:D
Me: No, seriously!! D';
Little girl: Come on!!!!! ;< *drags my arm and pushes me towards the 'mean' girl surrounded with her friends* Tell her!!!
Me: Erin... *sob*
Little girl: *breathes loudly* tell her!!
Me: (omg, she's going to cry.. she's about to cry ;o;) *looks at the mean girl* you.. you can't.. you can't call this girl ugly.. it's wrong ._.
Mean girl: I didn't call her ugly ;'<
Me: Oh... (awmg, noo.. noo.. she's going to cry too ;-;)
Little girl: did tooo *stands behind me for protection*
Me: *looks at the little girl* Don't think about it too much alright?? You're the cutest girl I've ever seen.. so don't take it to heart...
Mean girl: I did not call her ugly!!! ;'(
The others: *staaaaaaaaaaare*
Little girl: *BREATHES LOUDLY*
Me: omg, omg, don't cry ok? Don't cry *hugs her* Don't cry.. *pats her head*
Erin: hahahahahahahahahahah xD
Me: *sweats*
-Teacher walks by-
Teacher: Awww, what do we have here..? Who is crying? <=)
Me: (thank youuu!!!!!)
*escapes with Erin*

No comments: