Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wake up early tomorrowww

Okayy, what do we have here....
the girl being cursed by Postponing e_e
Way to go "me"..... *cheer*
No, but seriously.. I'll never be happy if I keep doing this .__.
I've felt guilty the entire one-week-off-school-break because I hadn't done any homework T~T
annd... that means... I haven't been enjoying the break at all... which I should've been doing ò_ó
     It's time for me to go to bed... and tomorrow I'll have to wake up early because I will need some peace to do my homework. Or else it will never be done, EVER. Soo..soo... how's 7am? early enough? Yes. It's going to be great......! *thumbs up* A little bit of "sunrise-shining" during my "homework-doing" would feel great and refreshing ;'3 Ah, I'm getting a bit teary... I'll be very proud of myself if I succeed. I actually tried to do that today.. but I was so sleepy so I shut the alarm off and continued my sleeping for another 2-3 hours. <_> I felt so miserable. I woke up at 12am! It felt as if I'd lost half of my meaningful day T^T And then there was this book I started reading the second I woke up... it got me addicted so I couldn't stop reading and start on my homework instead. My brain really regrets it ._. though my heart doesn't, it's satisfied ♥ I mean, I finished the book!!! yayyy X'3

AWMG. I forgot the time again.... it's 12pm soon è_é
Darn, I hate it when I forget the time whenever I write something..... ;^;
Got to go now!!! (psh, now I'll only get 6-7 hours of sleep =  =)
Goodnight ^ ^'

No comments: