Monday, February 11, 2013

Sing, sing ♫

I'm soo tired....
Today. during sewing classes, a classmate came up to me asking "Can you draw me a star? cuz you know.. you're really good at drawing" because he was going to use it for his 'piece of cloth'. So.. I said "uhh.. yeah, sure", and he gave me a pen & paper. He stood there watching my every move, and so did the teacher and my two friends... So I got really nervous and my hands started to shake..so I said "I'm not sure if I can do this... uhh.. blame yourself if it gets ugly D;" Suddenly some other guy behind me said "If Ruzana thinks it's ugly, we'll think it's pretty. So it's ok." And while I was making my first move, the classmate on the other side of the room said "Heyy, Ruzana, are you having a lecture?" and some other guy sitting far behind me started laughing... and I was like "Pardon? D;".
~Sooosooo, I managed to draw one for him... (psst: I thought it was ugly) and he said "Thank you a lot, it's very pretty ;D" and walked away. When all of it was over; I looked at Erin and said "omg, that was so scary... he was watching me D;" and she was like "Everyone was watching you, hahah". So then I realized: Everyone in that class was looking at me! OMG ;o;


Okay.. so I did nothing but trying to create my own song today after school...
Chorus of my own song;

You know I, I,   
I'm falling in love with you baby
In love with you baby
You know I, I,             
I can't stop thinking about your presence
Your laughs, your smiles
your hair, your eyes            
your hands, your arms,
Oh my heart, it warms
You know, you, you are  
so awesomely beautiful~

It seriously... took me.. uhh... about three hours to come up with that + a good melody for it...
(even though it should've been easy.. *sigh* I wanted it to be perfect)
It's homework for music classes, but ugh... the song isn't even finished ._.
I hope she won't get disappointed in me ;o

~Good Night now >__<

PS. He Is We - Prove You Wrong (new fav sooong ;3)

No comments: