Sunday, August 31, 2014

School

Once again I managed to break my word. I have loads of homework right now so I can't really type a long post since that would take me hours :'( I'm taking a small break from all the h/w stuff right now, so I'll take this time to share a weird conversation I had with my brother recently:

Me: I hope there will be an awful flood tomorrow so that we won't have to go to school.
My brother: Yayyy, it's raining.
Us singing in harmony: I hope it rains, I hope it rains some more, i hope it rains some more~~~~
Him: We're getting happy for no reason... Our schools won't close just because of that. Remember the storm last time? We still had to go to school.
Me: Yeah, I know. I hope I slip 3897588 times and arrive late for school with bruises everywhere hahahah
Him: hahaha, yeah, I hope I slip tooooo xD
Me: I'll cycle so fast until I slip and fly onto the street so that a car hits me, hahahah. XD
Him: Woah, woah, hahaha, you're crossing the line now.
Me: *laughs more*
Him: haha.. I'm being serious right now. I'm not joking, don't make me cry ;__;;
Me: *laughs even more*

Yeah.. That's how much I don't like school Dx I've been feeling so stressed out to the point where I have this uneasy feeling in my chest that won't go away. It won't go away no matter how hard I try to relax.. and that uneasiness makes me unable to concentrate on my work which leads me to procrastinate and do nothing productive at all. I know it's awful to procrastinate but I really can't stop. I can't even eat without feeling the need to throw up because of that uneasy feeling in my chest. I've gotten an appointment with the school counselor so hopefully I'll feel a bit more relaxed after that ><

I can't say when I'll come back because that would just end up with more "lies" :(

No comments: