Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pigg ID: ha-kimwie // Brain got ****** up.


Images from www.pigg.ameba.jp, a virtual world site.

Just thought I'd spread some happiness. I've been very angry and disappointed with myself.. We had the physics national test yesterday.. There were three parts. The first two parts were "okay", though I could've done it better... I really hate these tests since you never know which subjects you'll have to study to be able to pass that test. It's like "surprise! you never knew you had to study astronomic, did you?? mwahahah". I almost cried. But it wasn't because of the surprise. It was because of my brain. It didn't work properly. I was like.... --> the world's dumbest person on earth at that moment when I was doing the third part of the test. OMG. I got it all wrong, and the laughable thing is that I actually thought at that time that I was doing well!! Seriously???!??! The moment I walked out of the door all the memories and realizations just hit my face. BAM. My mood dropped instantly. *facepalm, facepalm, facepalm* and I got this heavy feeling in my chest now..... What's even more depressing is that you can't retake the tests, because it's one of those national ones. I'm not torturing myself with this on purpose, I just can't control it. What the hell.... I was actually supposed to write a post about happiness, what am I doing *sigh*

Okay, well. I've started to play ameba pigg recently since I've missed playing pico...
Old images from pico:

That white hat was like my image.. MY RECOGNITION. But there's no more of that hat... It's okay though.. because.. I'm kind of happy with my "new" pigg.
Pico's webpage closed a few months ago so... I wanted to play something similar which was the japanese version of pico ;__; I just thought I'd share the website with you. Ah, who am I kidding? I just want some friends T^T My pigg ID is: ha-kimwie. ADD ME. Joke, no one is going to see this anyway *sad* (just kidding, do whatever you want <_<)
     Anyways.. I used to use pico only for photographing, and talking to some friends. Soso.. this time I'm also using pigg just to take these awesome images, though I have no friends there HAHAH. Everyone is speaking japanese while I'm just standing there being like "*sobbbb* I cannot understand anything you people say.. I feel so lonely o__o;". It would've been better if they were speaking english, then I could've known what was happening around me xD It doesn't count as eavesdropping okay? Because it's not "illegally" listening to what they're saying, it's reading what they're typing! Before in pico I used to be nosy opening people's profiles and read them all xD I mean.. it was english, it was understandable. I could laugh, I could make faces, I could cry (I could cry, but I wouldn't do that, no <_>)
I "knew" lots of people there ._. They didn't know me though, only a few did... Okay.. who am I kidding? I was famous okay? At that Ooku Hall (if I remember right) my big head was showing itself to these people all the time! So everytime I got online and went to Ooku Hall they were like "Hii Wanii!!!!! :D Big head." Okaaaaay, okay.. not really all of them, only one <_< *cough* But erhh, my pico actually got known as time passed by because I went there almost everyday (now I'm being honest)!
But nowww, in pigg I can't be nosy, because the language barrier won't allow me to! :'I
This is what I encountered... 
What secret information are you people hiding?!? D':
and Yes, Wanillah is me. (ugh, why is the picture so blurry? T^T) Hahah... I really hope some of you can relate >_> My "observing" and "spying" have turned into "standing and waiting for someone to approach". And... it's been giving me "feel-left-out-feelings" lately .__.
Someone.. please help me.. I have no idea what they're talking about.. Google translate can't come to my rescue either... :'(

Other problems I encountered were these.
MISTAKE 1: I deleted a friend. Way to go, meee! :D HAHAH, I always let my curiosity get the better of me. Although I've played pico and it should've been similar to pigg, I still pressed that "delete button".
O. M. G.
My first friend I could communicate with was gone. I didn't even put this person's Pigg ID in my memory *sob* Psh, my heart crashed. (My profile-text actually helped me with this friend. He was like "Wanillah!!!!" So I was like ";o;!! *tears upp* OMG, I'll get a friend!!!!" I was so happy ._. but now he's gone. Because I deleted him ._.
     MISTAKE 2: I almost reported another friend. I saw that police car and was curious if I would be taken to a new and cool place with my friend. But no. I came to a page where I had to fill information about a "crime" he'd committed to report him. Thank goodness google translate was with me. Everyone knows a police-car means "reporting"! Except me, because my brain was in an unhealthy state considering the national physics test I know I'll fail in.

PS. Don't get me wrong, I love japanese. I love Japan. I just hate language barriers. I miss pico, and I want pigg to be translated for us "english users" or how you call us.
PSS. HAHAH OMG. I just realized I went off the "happiness" topic.. @_@ This is all sadness, sadness,  and sadness. Wow. My brain is tricking me an awfully a lot today. I'm too lazy to change anything in this post... So.. I'll let it be like this.

Update: Pigg ID --> ha-kimwie

No comments: