Sunday, September 23, 2012

At my limit ☠ Bad news doesn't affect me anymore.


I listened to this song NONSTOP while doing my darned homework >.<
I'm finished! I'm soooooo happy right now I could die!!! Q_Q♥ I'm so overjoyed that I feel like screaming out of overwelming happiness~ I'm not overreacting! Believe me, the feeling of finishing a homework on a SUNDAY NIGHT is the best feeling ever!!! I thought I'd never finish it since I'm the type to postpone. ;__;
D'you have any idea of how proud I feel right now?!?!? >.< ♥ You should try to force yourself too~ At first it feels as if the whole world will end... but when you're done.... it's like a HAPPINESSBOOOM! 
Haha, I know... you don't think it's trustworthy... but at least give it a shot! ☠
But seriously.... Why does that woman have to kill my joy?!? -.-
My Thai-teacher just called us and told my mom that the thai lessons would be on Wednesdays, AGAIN.
Apparently we won't be changing to Fridays although it's the best choice... ;__;
I understand the difficulties of her other students... so I'll let go of this... but still, why did she have to tell us that we'd change it to Friday from the start if she'd change it back?!?!? Q_Q (sorry for the weird last sentence...)
Ugh... What's giving my mood a larger MINUS is that we're going to have a maths test tomorrow. *cries*
What happened to my joy...? ☠
*changes the title from "Overwelming joy ♥" to "At my limit ☠ Bad news doesn't affect me anymore."*
-Hmph T^T

No comments: