Friday, September 21, 2012

Out of Control

Lala!
I had the religion-test today remember? (the question is mostly to myself since nobody is reading this yet ^ ^)
Well....! It probably went good? Though my worries was about its content >.< I'm angry with myself because I can never be content with what I'm doing. ò.ó
I was content with my english presentation though! (kind of) My class is full of guys, there are only three girls in our class (if you count me in too)... well... just because my voice is so small and not so loud, they kind of bully me.
My outer face-apperance says: Say whatever you like. I'm not really listening, nor do I care.
My inner feelings says: "You big stupid idiots!!! CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME INSTEAD?!?!? All you ever do during my presentations is 'talk, talk and talk', pay a bit more attention will ya?!?!? What would you say if I were to do something disrespectful to you too, huh? You'd be surprised wouldn't you?!?!? because I'm not that kind of person who doesn't respect other people, like you!!! and... I'm.............. :'( *cries* not the kind that would act that way because of you... your statements doesn't affect me, okay?!?!? EVEN THE PEOPLE SITTING FAR BACK IS HEARING WHAT I'M SAYING. ARE YOU DEAF?!?!? (and so... it goes on....)
-But yeah.. I don't blame them.. I, too, hate my voice. It's so weak ò.ó
but.... to cheer myself up:

“The quieter you become, the more you can hear. ”

― Baba Ram Das
(for example: I can hear people playing basketball)

HAHA! See that my fellows? IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT FOR NOT HEARING ME!
I'm so dead if some of those dudes sees this and knows who I am >__>
But I'm not that stupid to be giving this page's adress to ANYONE!

Sorry... I went out of control... but this is "her shout outs", I created this to be able to express my hidden personality. So I won't apologize, hehee ^ ^

Image taken when my friends were playing basketball. I didn't have anything better to do, so....

No comments: