Friday, September 28, 2012

Kindergarden again!

We went to the kindergarden again!! XD
This time my friends were playing with the little kids....
WAIT... I didn't properly introduce me... My name is Ruzana (pronounced Rosanna) and I have two friends; Erin and Sarah. I'm very close to Erin and I'm in progress to be "opening up my heart" to Sarah. I still feel a bit uneasy around her... although I think she's nice. @_@ In short: I've known Erin longer since she's my childhood friend.
Anyways.
Sarah took their ball and ran away. The kids were all screaming "give it back!!! :D give it back xP!!!". They thought it was fun :3 But... then another girl joined them, though she was serious when she screamed "GIVE IT BACK!!!!" She was the only one who was serious and really really mad. Me and Erin were both just watching and laughing at how cute they were. When Sarah ran passed us they all chased her, though the little-serious girl stopped and told us "YOU BOTH ARE DEAD! ò.ó" and continued the chase. So scary !!!!! >3<
And when they ran passed us again... she looked at me and said "I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU!!!! :@"
I was like... "woah, what? 0.0" SCARY TT^TT
I feel sorry for her though, she almost poked her eyes ._. (she made the "I've got my eyes on you" thingy)
OMG, she was at her "angry-limit".
I mean... she made all kinds of angry faces which I didn't know exsisted, LOL.

When school ended me and my friends went to sit on a rooftop at school. XD
We talked.... about stuff ._. Although I didn't say much, it was fun. ^ ^
We actually planned to sit there until sunset..... to watch the sunset.... but Sarah's parents really wanted her to be back before 6pm... >o<
That was the first time we spent almost a whole day together. ^ ^

Psst... on our way there I saw something "crazy" ._.

..."Baby stuff"....
Erin said "There are people who can't get kids who does this. When they do, they'll wish for a baby. In my homecountry there are big trees with baby-stuff hanging on the branches..." >.<
I was like... 0.0
I respect them though, it might not be anything weird... I don't know... Q_Q *going crazy*

No comments: