Saturday, September 29, 2012

Why so...

Why so depressing...?
Answer: Because the weather was depressing... because my childhood friend were talking shit about some people she didn't know with some girl she really liked, and because my other friend got treated like a freak...
I seriously can't take it... Not when some guy in our class just went by us normally, but my 'childhood friend' and that girl that she liked had to laugh at him, and just had to say he was disgusting and ugly. They don't even know him inside and out. I don't know him myself, but judging him by his appearence? That's going too far. They even had to say that his girlfriend was ugly, also... and that both of them were the ugliest couple they have ever seen... My mind was screaming "PLEASE STOP!!!" I got more and more depressed for each hurting word they said... I felt guilty... but I said nothing.

We went to town...
While walking on the road it was like me and that other friend didn't exist. My childhood friend and the girl was walking in front of us and talking without any care in the world. I don't care if she's found a girl she wanted to befriend really badly. I just don't like her attitude when she's with her.
When we were in a toystore me and my other friend went to another section, while my childhood friend and that girl went to buy candy.

When we went home, I said to my childhood friend this:
"You know more than anyone how it feels to get bullied. You know more than anyone how it feels when others are giving you their disgusting looks. You do know that the boy you just laughed at felt sad don't you? Why did you do it? He has suiciding thoughts, you know...? ...because people is calling him fat at school and a lot more than that."
I care about her... so I also want her to know that other people who gets bullied also feels the same way as she did back then.
"I want to escape."
"I want to die."


No comments: