Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Books

I'm retarded, my mood is always going up and down or how the hell you say.
Now I'm happy because I got to buy two books!!! ^ ^
(though I'm still anxious about tomorrows presentation for 7-8th graders Q_Q)
Anyways~
The first one is a "two books in one", it's the third and forth book of a series called "Vanished" written by Meg Cabot. I really liked her first and second book of those series :'3 Those books were my only friends when I was in Thailand... >_> I mean... I read them when I was alone. XD
Vanished Books Three & Four: Safe House, Sanctuary
Summary:
What if you got struck by lightning and woke up with the psychic ability to find missing people?
High school sophomore Jess Mastriani knows what she doesn't want to do: work for the US government. With the help of hunky Rob (can you really trust a guy you met in detention?), Jess is trying to help people in need.
The Lifetime show Missing was based on this series that Children's Literature calls "full of pop-culture references, suspense, and attitude," and "a great choice for teens looking for a thrill."
Source: 
http://www.megcabot.com/1800/index.php 

Another really good series written by Meg Cabot is "The Meditator Series", those books are my favorites!!! >.<
♥ It's about a ghost and a human.... etc, etc. for more information check her website, hehe ^ ^'Anyways. o3o

The other book I wanted to buy is called "City of Bones" written by Cassandra Clare.
City of Bones
Summary:It’s after dark in New York City, and Clary Fray is seeing things.  The best-looking guy in the nightclub has just stabbed a boy to death – but the victim has vanished into thin air.  Her mother has disappeared, and a hideous monster is lurking in her apartment.
With her life spiralling into darkness, Clary realizes that she has stumbled into an invisible war between ancient demonic forces and secretive Shadowhunters – a war in which she has a fateful role to play…

Source: 
http://www.lovevampires.com/cclcityofbones.html

>.<!!!!
I kind of have a lot of books already.... but not as many as some other people like...
....for example a friend of mine XD
Anyways. These will be going to my collection too ^ ^
Not all of them were my own books from the beginning though >.< I was so lucky because I got all those manga books for free from a teacher~ ^o^ She was our illustrator teacher but only for a while...
I miss her ;__; Her daughter is an otaku so she has tons of manga books but since they had to move she had to give away some of them. She chose the ones she wanted the least of course xP I'm thankful anyways!
So... I drew a picture for her >.<
It says "Thank you SO MUCH for the mangabooks!" Lol, that was all I could think of as a "Thank you". >.-

No comments: