Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Forever Alone"

Phew, I'm alright ^ ^
I survived (of course). It was a weird experience but... I talked a lot more when she wasn't with me on the guitarlesson. It's not like I want her to take a break from the next lesson too, but I was kind of happy that I was fine on my own. =) I always overreact... -.-
but although I know I'm overreacting...
...my heart will still pound as fast as it did then, if I'll have to go alone again. ;__;
But maybe it's a good excercise for my heart? I mean.... yeah... XD
Anyways. ^ ^
Hahah ~♥~ 
This isss hilarious!!! XD
Reading this makes me go "Aww ó.ò" on the inside...
but "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA X'D" on the outside.
and watching their faces makes me laugh even more.... haha =')
Wait... there's more ^ ^
Hehee, that's so.... cute.... >.-♥
Thank you 9GAG. :3

No comments: