Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Morning assemblings


The principal has made a new rule... From now on, there will be morning assemblings on Thursdays.
All the pupils from grade 7-9 will be assembled in the dininghall at 8.20am.
On these assemblings each grade will perform or make a presentation of things they've done in school.... and well! Since we the 9th graders are the oldest ones, they're going to start with us! ^ ^ ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!?!? ;__;
Oh, please kill me right now. No 9th grader wants to perform anything.
And since I'm the type who can't say no... the teacher chose me to do it. Seriously... why do I have so much bad luck? When he asked me, I told him "I don't know... I don't think...-"
but then he just interrupted me and said "Come on... =) I know you can do it! I chose you for a reason." (OMG WHAT?!?!?) I said "but..." And he was like "I want an answer fast. It's tomorrow."
My inner thoughts was "Damn you teacher!!!!! T^T"
But I said "okay... fine..."
AND NOW I HAVE TO MAKE A PRESENTATION IN FRONT OF... YEAH.. PEOPLE!
*cries*
I'm not doing it alone though, a classmate of mine (who, also, wasn't able to directly say "no" without any interruptions) is going to join me. Thank you, thank you, thank you >.<
but I still feel sorry for him because I also know how it feels.... ;__;
I wish I could escape.

No comments: