Monday, September 24, 2012

Maths


Hehee, I think I passed the maths test. @_@
It was okay! But silly me ò.ó
My heart was pounding faster than usual when I got the paper. The heart-pounding disturbed my thinking! So I... sat there wasting my time looking at the paper while I tried to recover. >.< My thinking was all messed up... I thought 8^2 was 72. It didn't make sense... so I wasted my time thinking about what the answer was. T^T 
15 mins was wasted on that one!!! ;A; 
LOL. I COULDN'T EVEN GATHER UP MY "SMARTNESS" TO KNOW IT WAS STUPID NOT TO SKIP THAT PROBLEM TO CONTINUE WITH THE OTHER ONES FIRST. ;__;
Anyways.
I drew a picture of it... >_>



....................................
I... will soon read a book about a sadistic father! ;__;
Seriously... it's so scary... the author explained everything in detail... the flesh... the blood... EVERYTHING!

I think I even got a little taste of the pain he felt. ;A; ☠

No comments: