Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I miss you "Childishness"

I used to be happy everyday.
I used to love the chidlishness in me in every way.
Now I've realized the childishness' persuading me into dropping my homework.
I can't help but thinking "Childishness" is a goddamn jerk.
But I still miss the good times.
When it wasn't a big deal doing small crimes.
When I used to play with friends,
and used to believe the fun never had any ends.


Here I am.
Sitting.
Waiting for the "right" time to do my homework. >.<
A friend of mine just came by and wanted to hang out. I couldn't. Because of my homework. I feel guilty.
Homework, homework please end.
I want to relax and hang out with my friend. Q_Q
Haha, it's so funny making rhymes 
^-^
It eases my mood, but I still feel very guilty though...

I use to have Thai-lessons on Wednesdays after school but not anymore! I'm so lucky! She changed it to Fridays after school instead. 
:3 Now I'll have Wednesdays free for doing HOMEWORK! Q_Q (ugh)
My brain's messed up 
XD I hate homework...

No comments: