Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friend's b-day party

I was at a friend's b-day "party" today.
I JUST WANT TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW! >.<
I didn't talk at all, I just sat there listening to their chatting. I couldn't be social ;__;
Not even for her sake. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't bring myself to talk... I felt as if I was ruining their fun, but no, of course not. They were laughing and talking happily. It was good. I tried to join them with my laughter too. But... I wasn't comfortable... HAHAHAHA T^T
Anyways.
We were eating dinner at the table. (obviously)
When we were finished, we just sat there and looked at each other for about 15mins. And then my other friend wanted to go home so she told me to get up. So... we went... took our jackets... and said "byebye!".
BUT that wasn't the end, no. Her grandmother came to us and said "Already going home? :<"
My friend and I said "yes... <=)".
And then she said "Too bad... I thought you'd stay for the cake...? I wanted you to taste it..."
My inner thoughts: OMG CAKE!!! I want cake! :'< Please tell her that we'll stay a bit longer.... CAAAaaaaaaaaaaake... (my hopes went up)
My friend: Oh... but.. I really have to go, I'm in a hurry...
My inner thoughts: Darn (my happiness just crashed ;__;)
Grandmother: Oh okay... I hope you had a great time! ^ ^
Me and my friend: Oh yes, we had ^-^'
*hugs the b-day girl and went out*


OUTSIDE:
My friend: The cake.... *cries* I was waiting for the cake for 15 minutes... so I thought there wouldn't be a cake... and... I bought candy today... so... I was in a hurry for candy.
Me: Why?!?!? I wanted to eat the cake D': But it's fine...
My inner thoughts: It's not fine...!! at least I wanted to know what kind of cake it was!!!! ;___;
My friend: Do you want to see my hamsters funeral?!?!?
Me: What? ._.
She runs to guide me the way and I followed her through the darkness.
The end.

No comments: