Friday, January 25, 2013

Mood Ring


Ohaii~
I soo love my mood ring ;-; or... should I call it temperature ring? :9
Anyways... XD I've had it for a year and a half ^ ^
..and I shall nevvver lose it. It will be my memory of this awful class~ (I bought it when we were on a trip to a university to listen to ... stuff....) I consider this one special because my fav teacher were with me when I bought it >_< ..and now she's gone. She got pregnant and is now having a break for a year, but unfortunately she'll be back when we're gone.. when we've graduated from 9th grade.
Anyways, here's the mood chart ^ ^
*cough* I can't wait to be free from this school... Yesterday during our P.E lesson us girls had to be in the storage room because the majority(guys) wanted to play soccer in the P.E hall, and there wasn't any space for us -.- It's always like that. The minority loses all the tiiiiime. What can three girls do to 19 guys? Nothing. Except for just going along with it or hang out in the freakin' storage room.


At least this is how it always is whenever our P.E teacher is sick and we get a supply teacher......(yeah.. our P.E teacher was sick ;_;) The room was pretty narrow so... we didn't really have big spaces for 'rope jumping' or other things -_- There was only one open space.. and it's really dirty in there but whatever T^T At least it was better than playing soccer with the guys, since they always yell at us whenever we fail etc...
Anyways.
Todayy was okay ^ ^ We finished school earlier because the maths-and-physics-teacher was sick.
and.... now I'm just gonna chill >__<
Woah, it's been months since I've read a book. I miss those times =/

PS. The mood ring is green-bluish at the moment, hahah.

No comments: