Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kinda Happy

Well... I'm kinda happy today ^ ^
Partly because school started and I've started to have a life again... but also because the homeworks haven't been exploding yet. =') Ugh to be honest, I don't really know if I'm happy or just relieved ; _ ; But anyways... At least I'm happy because we've gotten a new substitute teacher~ :3 I mean, she's so upbeat and happy all the time!!! It makes me automatically smile, y'know? xD She's like a "Happy Go Lucky" person ^ ^ I dunno if I just came up with that or if there really is a so called "Happy Go Lucky" personality, but whatever =9 I'm kinda more happy(now) compared to the time during break >  <
All I did was... nerding myself in front of the laptop...
Two tabs at the same time.. the first one Runescape -.- ...and the other one an MV(link). <_>
I seriously dunno what I did with those precious minutes... I WAS SO LAZY... and the weird thing is that I don't even regret it one tiny little bit >.<! I still don't want to go back to that though. Never!!!! EVER. I was being by myself all the time and secretly complained that I didn't have a life and that I felt so miserable... ;A;

Ugh, anyways....
I'm still wearing this 'rope-bracelet' that my younger cousin made me :P
Yah, I thought she was so cute for giving me that before I came back to Sweden ='3
She said "Never forget me, okay?"
I said "Of course not! I'm not the type to forget. I'll always wear it!"
but she was being like "You're lying!! >:("
~What do you say now, huh? I've worn it almost a whole year! ^-^
Hahah, I just sent her the same picture :P She got so happy and sent me "Thank You! Come back to Thailand as fast as you can and don't forget our presents!!"
*cough*
Uhh, yeah.... sure >_>

Anyways... It's time for me to do my homework now . . .  :c

No comments: