Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ohaii

Ohaii~
Today was a wonderful day. I don't know why. We've just had an oral test which we did through 'talking in groups consisting five people'(sorry I didn't know how to explain that > <) It didn't really go well, but I still enjoyed it. =/ It's not wrong is it? At first I was soo nervous I thought I wouldn't survive. I mean, I hate talking. But uhmm... I think it's because of him. A guy, obviously, who was in the same group as me. I was happy to have talked to him. I think I've kinda started to like him. This isn't good, ahah. But, it's only 'liking' so it's not really a big deal 0.0 I don't want this feeling to develop any further though because it's scary. I enjoyed our talk within the group. I had fun. I've never had fun talking in groups before >.< This is the first time. I'm really really so happy.... When we were talking, I felt as if my gaze drifted to him whenever I lost my concentration. @_@ and... he smiled each time ;~; so I smiled too. And then looked away quickly...
hwaaah~
His smile's so cute ;//;

Pshh, and Erin never wants to shut up about him...
She's always saying:
"I'm going to keep you away from him"
"Don't look at him"
"That idiot likes you"
"I'm going to kill him if he comes near you"
"He's not allowed to be near you!"
"Uh oh, he's coming, don't fucking look!!"
Uhmmuhmm... <_> There's nothing wrong with him... He's not like the rest, that's why I like him. He's no idiot.. He's nice. He's not mean, he's just joking. He laughs all the time even though the other guys make fun of him... and he's fun to talk to 3= Erin hates him because she thinks he's the same as the other mean guys in our class. He hasn't done anything to her though.. She just tends to hate everyone who looks at her because she thinks they're 'bitch-staring' her. Yes, 'bitch-staring' that's what she calls it. 0.0

Anyways. This is the view from here right now >.<

Yees, it's started to snow again ^ ^

No comments: