Friday, January 11, 2013

Lala.



Heh, I've just had a glass of Proviva with strawberry flavor. <_<
It was good.
Anyways.
It's finally Friday ~ I feel kinda relaxed ^ ^ I'm not totally free from 'work' during the weekend though... there's a swedish essay to write and an essay about some news from 2012... -__- so I'll have to do that *tears up*
BUT. I'm going to use the weekend time to relax too!!!! Q_Q And... hopefully I'll finally get a new haircut. Huuu, it depends on mom though ;__; (she's good with cutting hair... uhm, our aunt is a hairstylist ._.) Although mom says I look better with long hair, I really want to cut it. I don't care about my look. I WANT THE HAIR CUT! It's annoying with these long hair straws because it sometimes get stuck in something, I don't know. o_o I just want my head to feel light T^T

Anyways... I've got two pictures from today when we were on our way home. >.<
This is Erin :3 I dunno why she moved away from the road. <.<

And this is my "mega boots". I like them. A lot.

No comments: