Monday, January 21, 2013

So much for home economics...

Ohaii~
Today... my parents left the house to buy a new pair of glasses for my mother. And, well... I asked them if they could buy some white napkins too, because I had to fix the table for an assignment in home economics. They came home... and I saw they bought the napkins, but they weren't white. They were purple. And that wasn't the only thing they bought. They also bought two kinds of flowers, and a grey table cloth. Hahah >.<
So much for home economics... <_>
To overdo it wasn't my plan from the beginning... and... for my mother to take over wasn't my plan from the beginning either... *cough* She thought it was fun and did everything... ._. and.. I just stood there taking massive of photos. But... it's alright! As long as the teachers don't know.. ;3
I liike the white flowers >.< I don't like the purple ones ;~; (but they're fiine :'))



Ahemm.. I thought it was fine without any table cloth... but she insisted. and.. I didn't want to hurt her feelings so...









Wah, I'm not good at taking photos with that camera ;_; But anyways... the result was pretty good >.<
So... now it's time to prepare for my presentation....
"I chose that color on the napkins because...."
"I chose that table cloth because..."
"I chose those plates because..."
"I chose those flowers because..."
"I CHOSE TO PUT FLOWERS BECAUSE..."
Bye... >_~

No comments: