Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NoOo

Yess, I'm finally done with my homework... >.<
I did the last one while playing on Runescape, hahahah -o- It worked fine~
I even drew that smiley with the bubbles to show my happy-messed-up feelings.

No. I'm not really fine. We have hundreds of exams coming up this semester, and... I don't know how much of it my head will be able to handle. I'm not the type to give up on homework until I've done my best and fallen apart...
I will fight till the very end~ -__-
...and aww... ; _ ; I also have to make my choice of which high school I'm going to apply to pretty soon...
I've actually got NO IDEA of what choices I'll make. *sigh*

Anyways, we've gotten a new classmate ^ ^ He seems pretty nice and cool. Yep.
I'm heading off to bed now... Good. Night. >.<

No comments: