Tuesday, January 1, 2013

00.14, 2013


It's over.
It's 00.14 now, and I'm back. I was actually going to get back here at 00.05 since the most was over at that time. But... I couldn't get in because my sister locked the door... I thought I was going to die... I waited there for about 10 minutes! And that's a long time if you're standing in a balcony almost freezing to death.. ;A; I knocked at the door very lightly in the beginning, since my parents were sleeping, and I didn't want to wake them up.. and well, my sister... WHERE DID SHE GO!?!?!? I knocked a little bit harder but she still didn't come to save me... I knocked even harder, and harder. My hands started to hurt... Q_Q so.. I stood there thinking "It's alright :'D someone's going to save me.. sooner or later" and watched the small amount of fireworks.

I couldn't take better photos... I'm sorry ; _ ;
These are the only ones I got..





and.. yeah, they were all on the same spot.. We're not really living in the mittle of the city, you know xD
(personally, I liked the last picture the most >.<)
Waaah, my hands are sooo red.... ; _ ;
I also took some videos but.. I couldn't get it to focus on the fireworks... @_@
...and it happened to be some problems uploading it here .__. 
....but, it's alright since it wasn't anything special anyways XD
Happy New Years (again)
Ohhhh, it's 00.39 now.. I can't believe it took so long to write all of this... 0.0
(I blame it on the failed video-uploading)
Good Night ^ ^'

No comments: