Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Make life colourful

Ohaii~
I've just wasted my time taking photos... I don't know what has gone into me.... D=
I have a lot of homework to do... but I wasted all of my time on somthing else TT^TT
Anyways... they weren't any different from each other too .... but whatever 0.0
I just wanted to take the perfect photo!!! but my mind couldn't make up its mind <_> *confused*
and.. yes, I edited them all. Because.. I like them better that way. The originals will be kept with mee >:3





Uhmm, I wrote "Make life colourful".. but the result was so baaad so I threw it in the trash ;~; ...
Anyways... I made a collage too~
Yes, I like this one the best X3
I gotta do my homework now............................................................................... *sob, sob*

No comments: