Saturday, October 6, 2012

Cheering myself up

Huuhuuuu ;__;
I'm trying to cheer myself up!
I got my two books that I wanted !!! :D
My "reading period" will soon be here again @_@
BUT FIRST: Finish all homework TT^TT

Another thing that cheered me up is that I just got into work with Gin's mask for the "possible-fail-cosplay". Well... I went into town today to buy a simple white mask and some paper clay. ^ ^
Well, well I've just made the papier mâché. It's not done yet though... I'll have to wait until tomorrow :3
-Pours water- *o*
It looks lovely -3-
Anyways... I'll probably continue with it tomorrow. >  <
WHY DO I HAVE THIS FEELING THAT IT WON'T WORK?!??! TT^TT

Uhmm, I apologize for all the hair shafts on the photos. *being careless*
BUT MY HAIR IS ALWAYS... GETTING OFF! Don't get me wrong.. I shower every two days! >  <
I'm so surprised with all the hair in my little private "red-trash-box"... you could make a wig out of it... or even better.... a hair rug!!!! ;__;

Anyways... o3o
I just watched a video that made me automatically laugh XD
I wanted to laugh more... >  <
So.. I guess I'm satisfied now (~ ^ ^)~ ♥

No comments: